How can I reserve a table?
1. Select the tour of your interest from the “Prenotazione/Reservation” drop-down.
2. Click on the type of table you are interested in, for example “For 2 people”.
3. Click on “Continua”.
4. Select the day and time you are interested in from the existing shifts.
5. Click on “Continua”.
6. Enter Name, Surname, Email and Telephone number, in case of urgent communications we will know how to notify you.
7. Click on “Conferma”
8. At the end click on “Terminato”
Punctuality is essential for proper compliance with the dedicated time slots. Delays do not guarantee a reserved table and will be managed by our staff based on the turnout of the venue upon arrival.
Do you serve gluten free- vegan- vegetarian dishes?
All the first courses on the menu can be made with gluten free pasta. On the menu there are vegetarian dishes
Do you have gluten free pizza or bread?
We do not have gluten free pizza.
Are there car parks nearby?
There are no car parks in the area, it is advisable to park on the Lungotevere at Ponte Sisto / Piazza Trilussa.
Is it possible to pay by credit card?
We regularly accept credit cards.
Are dogs allowed inside the restaurant?
Small / medium sized dogs are welcome.
Do you have high chairs for children?
We have comfortable seats for children.